CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

2010년 10월 30일 토요일

Father

Probably it was my 3rd time watching my dad getting married. I was raised by my father unlike most of the kids. When I was very young, my parent got divorced for some reason. I’m not saying that I don’t have any memory with my mom because I certainly remember some. It was hard for me to live without my mom, especially when I was in my elementary years.

In elementary, it is not an exaggeration to say that most of the events require mother. I still remember one of my teachers sitting with me for the mother’s day. I hated when people looked at me with sympathy because I was actually used to not having a mother. Maybe I was too young to understand the whole situation because I didn’t know the concept of divorce.

When I was in middle school, my father got married to another woman. I was terrified to see a stranger coming to my house to live and sleep with my dad. When my dad first notified me that he’s getting remarried, I packed my stuff and left the house instantly. I slept in what Koreans call jjimjilbang, a hot spring with restaurants and a place to sleep. It was a perfect place for me to hide because you don’t need any money to eat and sleep. All the costs were saved in to your key. However, after few days, police came in and caught me because the employers thought or knew that I was alone and spent more than 3 days without paying.

My father came in and took me out of custody. He wasn’t mad at me because he understood me. He knew that I still missed my mother and hoped that she would come back someday. He got married after few weeks later, and I was still mad at him. If I think about it now; I understand him perfectly. I know that man can’t live without woman for a long period of time. He lived alone for many years and raised me. I should have tried to understand him more because I still regret my action.

0 개의 댓글: