CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

2008년 3월 1일 토요일

Post 6 My Choice



My thoughts...

The book was hilarious and motivating it was also very educational. I think this book was fun out of the other book I read. It was really interesting. Also it was easier to see what kind of system and wrong human society we had. It made me think about all of the history and documentary movies I saw in Geography class (Miss Simpson!!), which I am glad that I watched through it and not slept through. Anyways it helped me to understand more about why people doesn’t like communism and why people tries to end them. This gave me a good picture of learning. This book was also very easy to understand because I understood the history of Stalin the Soviet Dictator. But if I understand and learn more about the history, than I might understand the true meaning of the book and open my eyes to more truth. I also got interesting information from other readers that the author’s name is not George Orwell. He faked his name so he doesn’t get caught writing about communism, believe it or not. However this book was miraculous and it was very significant because I usually don’t finish the book. I think I picked the right book for this time. It was exciting how animals are shown as viscous humanistic characters.

3 개의 댓글:

noclip :

good job on finding the major themes of the book it makes the book easier by readling your post than the book itself

jjun :

I agree to you. I also thought this book was very funny and educational. It was quite interesting to see the characters change as the story went on :).

Andrew Kang :

I agree with you that the book being educational and all. It is actually based on the Russian Revolution as you can read it in the introduction of the novella. It WAS a hard time for Eric Blaire to write a novella like this at his time since writing this is considered a rebellion. I think it was brave for him to actually write this, though. Do you think there may be another writer like this existing on the other part of the world, like in Africa (as you stated)?