CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

2008년 3월 12일 수요일

Entry 3: DK WITH SUPER ABILITIES




If I could be any Greek god or goddess I would like to be an Eros who has an ability of flying. In addition I would also like to have an ability of throwing lightning bolts like Zeus the god of all goddess. This two amazing abilities will allow me to fly and throw lightning bolts at the same time. The main reason of desiring these abilities are because I can punish people who are self centered, greedy and bad. If I can get this abilities for sure; the first person to get strike by my lighting bolts will be Kim jung il the North Korean Dictator. I hate his way of treating people and how he controls them. However there are several more reasons why I want these abilities. First of all, ability of flying is very convenient, because I can travel to a place really fast and safe. For example, one of my biggest hates of being a dorm student is that I need to travel riding KTX. My first time riding KTX was fantastic and hilarious but after I got use to its speed it was no more fun and interesting. Therefore, when I get off the KTX in Taejeon station, I need to ride Taxi; I had no problems with riding a Taxi but taxi drivers in Tae jeon Station always seemed to have a problem with me. If I have the ability of flying I will never have to worry about riding taxi and KTX.
For my physical look I will choose Ares the god of war. In the Korean comic book about Greek Myth, Ares had the most amazing looking and he was once a boyfriend (kind of) of Aphrodite.
no citation used

0 개의 댓글: