CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

2008년 3월 1일 토요일

Post 3 Climax


What is the climax of this novel? What happens? How do the events of this novel make you feel?

I think the climax of Animal Farm is when Napoleon kicked Snowball out of the farm. During Snowball was giving his speech about why he should be the leader, Napolean chased Snowball with his vicious dogs. In his mind, Napolean was scared that most of the votes would go to Snowball. He wanted to win so that he could rule over the animals. He wanted to control the animal farm. I think this was the start of corrupted pig acting like humans. Napolean disobeyed sixth and seventh commandments. First, He nearly killed Snowball and treated him with no respect. Napolean is self-centered and wanted everything in his way. After this incidence everything got worse. The commandments have changed and it was based on the pigs. The pigs allowed themselves to drink alcohol, sleep on human beds, and eat more food than laboring animals. I felt terrible for the unfortunate animals in the farm. I pitied the corrupt pigs for not having anything else to do but make animals suffer. If I were Napolean, I would have tried to negotiate with Snowball and create a better environment for the animals. But I wouldn’t even try to become a leader of any society because I know that human’s greed is a very dangerous thing. If I have power to rule over the people (Animals) I might become like Napolean, and I would never want to become a nasty leader.

0 개의 댓글: